If you are curious about birth control but unsure where to start, or if you are uncertain about which method may be best for you, you should reach out to our experienced gynecologist
, Dr. Gitiforooz.
At our office, patients could receive a birth control evaluation in Cleveland and get answers to any question they may have. Every person’s situation is unique when it comes to birth control. What works for you may differ from what other people choose to do. Sitting down with a doctor to review your options is always a good idea. To learn more about the birth control options available to you, schedule an appointment to meet with one of our specialists in our Lyndhurst or Westlake offices.
Birth Control Evaluation Process
The first thing you should do when reviewing your birth control options is consider your own health, history, and lifestyle. These factors will have a direct impact on which method will be most effective for you. Some of the questions you may want to ask yourself are:
- How important is birth control reliability?
- How important is convenience in use?
- What are the potential side-effects from each type birth control?
- Are you open to permanent birth control?
- Are you willing to have a medical procedure or shot?
- Are you looking for a birth control method that also protects against sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)?
There are several options to choose from regardless of how you answer these questions. Reviewing your birth control options in Cleveland could be a first step in your evaluation.